05 12 / 2011
10 Affirmations for you
Here are 10 of Nancy’s affirmations that I feel any creative can relate to. You can read the rest of Nancy’s “50 Lessons I wish I had learned earlier” here.
- You are stronger than you think you are.
- There is nothing to hold you back except you.
- You can press forward long after you can’t. It’s a matter of wanting it bad enough.
- You are limited only by your own imagination. Let it fly.
- Never let success get to your head, and never let failure get to your heart.
- No education is wasted. Drink in as many new experiences as you can.
- If it were easy everyone would do it.
- A problem is a chance for you to learn.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That’s how dreams are achieved.
Permalink 15 notes